Bed & Breakfasts
- BRAND NEW Men's ROCKPORT Dark Brown Smooth Leather Lace Up Oxford Size 12 Medium
- Crocs women Extensible Semelle shoes Plates à Enfiler, Marine Flamme,
- Fergalicious Womens Jymboree Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap, Black, Size 11.0
- FootzyFolds Luxe By Footzyrolls Ladies Cora Cream Ballet Slippers S,M,L,XL
- Justin Boots Cowboy Leather Womens Sz 6.5 Brown Tan Pink bluee Floral Embroidered
- Material Girl Womens Carleigh Closed Toe Knee High Fashion, Black, Size 6.0 j08k
- New Balance MX623US3 Trainer White Navy Men's shoes Size 10 D Medium
- black Bottes à talons black F880 black
- SAS Men's Walk Easy Black color Comfort Casual Made in USA Size 10 W Pre-Owned
- Tempur Pedic Isoheight Indoor Outdoor Moccasin Slippers Winter shoes Mens size 8
- Women's Aerosoles Ankle Booties - Allowance - Dk Brown Suede - WIDES - New
- Giro Whynd Cycling shoes Ladies UK 4 EUR 37 REF 2781
- Adidas Originals FLB_Runner shoes Women Trainers orange Lifestyle
- BROOKS Women's Adrenaline GTS 16 Running shoes Size 8.5 US
- Dickies Mens Graton Boot Honey Various Size FD9207
- Inc International Concepts Womens Yafaa Open Toe Casual golden Brown New - UK 6
- Mens Ask the Missus Black Leather Zip Ankle Boots Size UK 7 Ex-Display
- New ladies girls adidas trainers size 5 gym running
- Puma Evader XT v2 Prism Lace Up White Multi Womens Trainers shoes 188979 01 D24
- Skechers 12975 Womens DLites 2.0-Best Bet Sneaker- Choose SZ color.
- Vans SK8-Hi Slim Cutout Square Perf Women's UK Size 6 High Top Leather Pumps
- Sanuk Yoga Mat Womens Footwear Sandals - Watermelon All Sizes
- Bronx black leather wedge buckle boots size 4
- Women medical sheepskin slippers suede warm natural
- Men Reebok Classic Harman Run Leather CM9202 White Steel 100%Authentic Brand New
- THE NORTH FACE ThermoBall Traction T9331HYWY Isolantes shoes Bottes Femme
- Diadora Hi Tops. Size 6. Worn Once
- women Nine West shoes Plates color pink Purple Suede size 39 EU 8 US
- K-Swiss Sneaker Bridgeport (Unisex) Farbe blue Marine Gr.40
- Clarks Brown Leather Wendy Suite Maryjane Fisherman shoes 8 Sale
- Sandalen Gabor Vintage Blockabsatz Echtleder Textil bronze Gr. 4 = 37
- Reef Women’s shoes 8 Slip On Espadrille Pink Flats Sunsoaked
- SBICCA WOMEN'S WITNESS WEDGE SANDAL 9M NIB
- Rhinestones Buckle Ladies Ankle Boots Hidden Wedge Heels Metal Decor Zip shoes
- Women's Boots Worker Boots Lace Up Block Heel Derb
- 500245-1592 Elite Leslie Schnürboots Schnürstiefeletten black EUR 39
- BRIGHTON BROWN SILVER HORSESHOE BUCKLE HIGH HEEL SLIP ON SHOES SIZE 6 TAMYRA
- Cowtown Womens Cowboy Boots Suede 5 Beige Handmade in Mexico
- G by GUESS Women's Aussie Pull-on Cold-Weather Boots Size 9M Black
- Kurt Geiger shoes Size 4 Ballerina Flat Pumps Ladies Champagne gold Miss KG shoes
- Lonsdale Mens UK 10 EU 44 Camden White Navy Slip On Leather Sneakers Trainers
- MODERNE STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 38 black 4675
- Newton Running Fate 3 Running shoes, Men's Size 11.5
- Sexy Women's High Stilettos Heels Pumps Bling Bling Sequins Party Club shoes NEW
- Trash Brand Ankle Boots Womens 9 Black Faux Silk Embroidered Booties Side Zip
- Womens Fashion Winter Fur Trim Lace Up Chunky Low Heel Military Ankle Boots b5e3
- Aerosoles Womens 9 M Rideover black faux leather round toe knee high boots NWOB
- Bebe Womens Turquoise Sequin Heels Peep Toe Buckle Ankle Strap shoes Size 7M
- CLARKS VERLIE BALI BLACK LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS SIZE UK 3.5 D Eu36
- Energie Men's Sneakers Genuine Leather Size 45 2
- Hugo Boss Mens Casual shoes Size 6 UK (EURO 40)
- L'ARTISTE SPRING STEP BELEN OPEN TOE SLINGBACK LEATHER PUMP SZ 37-6.5 MED
- Mephisto Runoff Lace up Walking shoes Brown Leather Mens Size 11M
- Nike Air Jordans Size Uk8, Good Condition, Black green
- Puma Trinomic R698 Core Leather Men Trainers Running shoes Black 360601 02 U25
- SOLILLAS Red Leather Slip On Sandal Spain EU 41 US 7 Women's shoes
- Steve Madden sassey Black Suede 6.5M
- VTG Cristina Black Knee High Boots Equestrian Style Soft Leather Womens Size 8.5
- New Balance 490v6 Womens Athletic shoes Rain Cloud 6 US 4 UK
- Adidas Originals Spezial Glenbuck UK 10.5 EUR 45 1 3 US 11 DA8758 Off White Red
- Bruno Magli, Black mens suede shoes size 13 - retail 349 euro
- Dune ldolise Black Moc Croc Print Cross Over Strap Sandals size 9
- Jessica Simpson Women's Jenee Pump
- MENS LIZARD lTAN BROWN COWBOY WESTERN BOOTS SZ 8 D
- NIKE AIR ZOOM CAGE 3 HC TENNIS SHOE RAFA NADAL UK6 EUR39 918193103
- Reebok Workout Plus Mu Unisex White orange Leder & Synthetik Sneaker - 7 UK
- Aetrex Womens Loafers Sz 11 Black Slip On RR
- Anthropologie Schuler and Sons Philadelphia 4.5 inch Heel Wedge Sandals Size 9 B
- A35 Hakuu Knee High Boots 459, Black, 9.5 US
- Adrienne Vittadini Footwear Women's DOLORIS Ballet Flat, Navy, Size 8.5
- Adidas Adilette W actred ftwwht cblack EU 43, red, CM8412
- Adidas X 15.2 Firm Ground AG Leather Mens Football Boots - Black
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
ZUNYU New Arrival Fashion Suede Leather Women Snow Boots Winter Warm Plush181 UK 8 NEW MENS BROWN REAL LEATHER SMART SHOES SLIP ON SUMMER HOLIDAY EU 42Adidas - Fußmatte, Doormat 69x45- ZX9000 ZX8000 ZX7000 ZX4000 ZX10000 New AquaAdidas Originals X PLR Gr. 46,5 US 12 30 cm Artikel BY9260 black black
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
AGL Attilio Giusti Leombruni Made in Beige Patent Leather Bow Flats EU 40ANN TAYLOR NADIA PLATFORM CLASSIC CAMEL CALF HAIR WILD ANIMAL LEOPARD BOOT BOOTSAetrex Camie High Vamp Ballet Womens Flat- Choose SZ color.
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. 8.5B Cole Haan D21366 Black Patent Contrast Stitch Unique Dress Flat Loafer2017 Hot elastic jeans fashion boots high heels plus sizeAmerican Rag Womens Darra Closed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots, Truffle, Size 5.5More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Ambiorix Heren Schoen Botten Zwart Leder Maat 46,5 - NIEUW
Things to do in Tahoe City
LL Bean Cresta Goretex Womens 8.5 Wide Made in Hiking Boots 114.99 Puma XS 850 - Metropolis Pack (dark shadow prism purple) 185318-02 150 BOUTIQUE 9 JUVILE Multi Leather Designer Fashion Strappy Sandals Pumps 8 250 BCBG BCBGMAXAZRIA Womens MA-Naples1 Pump Bootie shoes, Black, US 9.5
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Please see pictures.”|
|Boot Shaft Height:||Knee-High||Color:||Black|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5||Brand:||Adrienne Vittadini|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.