Bed & Breakfasts
- Air Jordan 1 Mid WB Hare Retro 2015 sz 10.5 BOX ONLY
- Alfani Mens Briar Harness Leather Round Toe Ankle Chelsea, Black, Size 12.0 YogD
- Steve Madden Men's Cole Sneaker
- NIKE Duel Racer shoes Bordeaux Black Desert Moss 918228 601 NO BOX TOP
- Women's Black Stiletto Heel Sexy Occident Casual Open Toe Waterproof Sandals Hot
- Women's Oxford Patent Leather Low Block Heel Slip On Mules shoes Platform formal
- Born Crown Clogs shoes Sz 7.5 Womens Horse Pony Brown Pebbled Leather Slip Ons
- Country Jack Studio Brown Mid Calf Leather Boots Size 37
- Fashion Womens Chunky Heel Platform Lace Up shoes Zip Combat Riding Ankle Boots
- Kappa Mens Black White Classico Hook & Loop Trainers UK 9 EU 43
- MARKS & SPENCER COLLECTION INSOLIA NAVY BLOCK HEEL COURT SHOE SIZE 7.5 NEW
- Minnetonka Women's Black High Top Back Zip Moccasin Boot 299 Size 11
- Noah x Sperry Top Sider, Size UK 9.5
- Sandpiper Weston Ladies Bark Beige shoes UK Size 5 (R5B)
- Spring Mens Patent Leather Shiny Slips On Solid Party Dress Formal Casual shoes
- Women Stiletto Heels Ankle Boots Pointy Toe Side Zip Rhinestones Ladies shoes
- Women's Winter Platform Wedges Leather Ankle Boot Solid Faux Fur Furry shoes Hot
- BALLY Men’s Black Leather Loafer Size 8
- CLARKS Artisan Collection Black Leather Women's Pumps-Heels 74320 Size.9M - EUC
- Easy Spirit Beachy 2, Chanclas womenes, Punta Abierta, Casual, size 39 EU 8US
- Havaianas Frozen Kinder Zehentrenner blue
- Acme Western 4607 Cowboy Boots Size 8.5 D Men
- Reef Women's Escape Lux Shimmer Sandals
- Propet Max Casual Oxford - Men's Size 10.5 (3E), Black - DAMAGED
- Reef Women's Krystal Star Black Black Wedge Sandals
- Reef Women's Rover Low Fashion Sneaker, Black Black, 9 M US
- REEF WOMENS SANDALS ROVER BLACK MINT SIZE 9
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
Clarks Mens Edlund Base GTX Black Nubuck Leather Casual shoes UK 10 GCole Haan Black Leather Zipper Harness Boots Sz 10.5 MCraftsman Jefferson Black Work Boots Composite Toe Size 11 New In BoxDExTER Men's Boots Hiking Waterproof Mountaineering Leather Size 61 2
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Dr Martens shoes DMS Docs Mens UK 9 Soft Brown Leather AW004 Comfort Fit BOHOEASTLAND CHESTER LEATHER MEN'S BOOTS SIZE 10 COLOR BLACKFlorsheim Mens Montinaro Black Ankle Boots Size 7.5 (C)
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Report ENFIELD Black Fashion Boots Size 6 MReport Niagara Wedge Boots Women's Size 7.5 MJOHNSTON & MURPHY BROWN SHEEPSKIN CHUCKA BOOTS WITH MEMORY FOAM INSOLES 10.5 MMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.MENS NAUTICA BROWN MADRYN WORK BOOTS US SIZE 8 Good Condition
Things to do in Tahoe City
RETRO NIKE Air Jordans 8.0 Black White Basketball shoes Size 12 467807-001NEW COLUMBIA THREE PASSES MEN'S MAJOR KETTLE CHUKKA LEATHER BOOTS 8.5 EU 41.5Retro Womens Block High Heels Platform Pump Round Toe Buckle Straps Roma shoesPRO LINE Waterproof Camo Steel Shank Thermolite Hiking Hunting BootsBrownSz 9
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Size:||UK 7|
|Brand:||Cosyfeet||Width:||Ultra WIDE (EEEEE)|
|Main Colour:||Black||Upper Material:||100% Leather|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.