Bed & Breakfasts
- Nine West Jenita Spitz Zulaufend Ausgeschnitten Pumps, black, 6 Us
- Saks Fifth Avenue Women's Size 6.5 M Brown Suede Lace Up Pumps Made shoes
- Stuart Weitzman Sz 6 AAA Green Patent Leather Pumps 3 Inch Heels shoes For Women
- Vintage Joan David Brown Leather Lace Buckle Granny Ankle Boots Size 5
- Adidas CAMPUS VULC Running White Uni Red Black Discounted (205) Men's shoes
- Arnaldo Toscani shoes Women Sandals Brown 88253 BDT ORIGINAL
- Casual Fashion Womens Weaving Sandals Summer Flats Handmade Hollow Mid Top shoes
- Donald Pliner Couture Fifi Leather Beaded and Velvet Sandals, 8.5 Bronze
- GIRL'S WOMEN'S - VERY RARE - ROXY QUICKSILVER Fluffy Winter Boots UK 6-7
- Klapki czarne profilowane Filippo 768
- Marc Fisher Felissa3 Hauteur Genou Bottes Extensibles, black,
- NEW - SONOMA Men's 'VITALIZE' CUSHIONED ANKLE LACE UP Brown BOOTS US 12M
- NWT Zara Platform Loafers US 8 EU 39
- Scarpa women Pixy black 8066107 Autunno Inverno 2017 18
- To Boot New York Adam Derrick 'Alec' Men's shoes 9M
- Women Bow Knot Sweet Summer Stiletto Heels Peep Toe Sandals Casual Solid shoes
- Roxy Women's Adeline Slide Sandal - Choose SZ color
- Adrianna Papell Women's Lois Lace Pump - Size 7.5 M - gold Valencia
- Carvela Kurt Geiger Womens Black Faux Suede Loafers EU Size 38
- COSYFEET Connie Taupe Ladies shoes UK7.5
- Haflinger Felt Moccasins 40 W’s9 M’s7
- Madden Girl black suede platform shoe size 9
- New Men's Nike Tiempo Legacy II FG Football Boots UK 9.5US 10.5 EU44.5 CM 28.5
- PUMA Men's Jogger OG Sneaker
- Asics Mens Gel-Upcourt Indoor Court shoes White Sports Handball Squash Trainers
- shoes BIANCOANTICO Woman BIANCO silver Natural leather,Patent 1301CRUSTLAMBA
- Vans Authentic Peacock True White Women's shoes
- WOMEN'S BROWN LEATHER FINN COMFORT LACE UP SHOES SZ 40 US 9 MADE IN GERMANY
- Mens Winter Warm Round Tos SLip On Faux FUr Lined Casual Loafer SHoes Flats Heel
- Vintage Men Vintage Boots Leather shoes High Top Brush Off color British shoes
- Black Size 8 Ankle Cut Out Boots
- CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR WOMEN'S SIZE 7 HIGH TOP METALLIC gold
- Nine West Palyla, Deportivos de Moda womenes, Piel, size 38.5 EU 7.5US
- KEIL WEDGES PLATEAU PUMPS SANDALETTEN DAMENSCHUHE NEU Gr 36 black 6527
- Mens K-Swiss hof 4 Brown Low Top Flat Sole Vintage Look Speakers Trainers shoes
- Kaanas Womens Faux Leather Manaus Slide Sandals gold White Size 7
- Ostrich Pattern Cognac color Cowboy Western Boots Mens Size 27.5 MEX
- Adidas BB7184 Mens Questar Rise Running shoes- Choose SZ color.
- Women's Mid Wedge Heel Sandals shoes Platform Metal Decor Buckle Open Toe Casual
- Womens Bowknot Ankle Strappy Buckle High Block Heels Platform Mary Jane Shoes
- Adidas Slippers Men's Slides Navy Running White 078261
- Charles by Charles David Womens Platform Sandals Black Microsuede 10 US 8 UK
- Clarks Burgundy Leather Ashland Bubble Comfort Loafer 8N Sale
- Gentle Souls Essex Ladies Size 8.5M
- Korks by Kork Ease Julie Women's 10 M Coffee Brown Leather Slip On Ballet Flats
- Clarks Indigo Women’s Oxford Copper Size 8.5 64493 Brown Leather Flats
- Clarks Soft Cushion Black Sneakers with Patent Leather Cap Toe in Size 10-EUC
- Caterpillar Women's Sz. 7.5 Mona Loafers, warm Tan P308598 shoes,
- Men's Running Trainers colorful Plaid Comfort Sneakers Lace Up Sport Footwear
- MENS SAFETY BOOTS STEEL TOE CAP GROUNDWORK WORK LEATHER HIKING SHOES UK 7-12
- COLE HAAN Country Brown Leather Horsebit Loafers Slip On Brazil Women’s Size 8 B
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
CONVERSE ALL-STAR CT HI ANDORRA Mens Suede Burgundy Furlined Trainers UK 7 EU 40Converse Chuck Taylor, yellow, Size 9Men's shoes Canguro Ca213 with bluee Canvas Sneakers FashionCreative recreation size 8 Trainers Patent Leather Black
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Dakota 8 Mammoth CTCP Ext Metguard Men's Black Work Boots UK 10 EU 44.5 662Dansko Professional Lace Up Women's shoes Size 9.5 Olive Green EUR 40Designer womens athletic sneakers shoes slipon walk Sandals slides US 9.5 NewFe
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. Doc Marten brown classic low boots sz 4 EnglandMens Size 10.5 Lugz NY Sneakers Grey Hip Hop 90s Retro B-boyMens Size 7 ½ Steel Toe Boots Black Leather Lace Up 7.5 Motorcycle Army Safety DMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Gap Suede Strappy Tie Up Block Heel Sandal UK 4 - Olive Green
Things to do in Tahoe City
Mens Sport Air Sneakers Lightweight Trainers Outdoor Basketball Casual shoes 520H&M Mens Mesh Trainers ( Mint Green) size 9 43HISPANITAS - SANDALES A TALONS 8 CM TOUT CUIR brown 41 - EXCELLENT ETATMens Suede Leather Black Laced Chelsea Dealer Ankle Boots Smart Casual Formal
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.