NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- Quiksilver Carver Nubuck Sandals - Solid Black
- SANUK WEAVER OLIVE CANVAS SIDEWALK SURFER SNEAKER SHOES, US 8 EUR 41 NWT
- Style & Co Witty Tan Brown Leather Suede Boot 5 M New
- Women's Boots by Traffic Size 9 White in color Furry Trim at top
- Adidas 3MC X Evisen White Scarlet Red Cream Sole Sz 12 DB3506
- Ash Grey Size 37 Knee Length Leather Boots
- Casual women's boots go luxe with a mix of premium black leather, warm...
- women shoes per Acqua shoes-Acqua da Spiaggia in Neoprene Surf S03
- Gladiator Sandals Rhinestone High Heels Stilettos Big Size Party Womens shoes
- LA CANADIENNE HALLE WOMENS BLACK PATENT LEATHER LOAFERS SHOES 6.5 NEW
- Mens Hush Puppies Smart Lace Up shoes Craig Luganda
- New Balance Men's Minimus Training Sneaker Black White Yellow 7 1 2, 7.5
- NIKE Free Train Versatility Men's shoes Style 833258- 606 Multiple Sizes
- Romika Hausschuhe black Textil Baumwolle
- STEVEN BY STEVE MADDEN BASE BLACK COMFORT WEDGE SHOES SIZE 9 - NEW
- VINTAGE WALTER STEIGER gold LAMÉ HEELS 6.5 HANDMADE IN ITALY 80's
- Ladies Clarks Cozily Warm Light Pink Textile Pom Pom Slippers D Fitting
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Junior ®(UK Size 4 EU 36) White Pink Pattern Leather
- Black Adidas Gazelles, Very Good Condition. Selling with extra pair of laces
- DAN POSTS LIZZARD SKIN WESTERN BOOTS SIZE 9
- Hoka One One Stinson Evo Trail Running shoes - Men's size 9.5
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.