Bed & Breakfasts
- Bon Prix Ladies Grey Ankle Boots UK 5 EU 38 LN092 VV 01
- Cole Haan City Men’s 10 Penny Loafers Tassel Brown Leather Career Dress
- Easy Street Kelsa Wise Kalb Kabelbaum Stiefel, black
- INC International Concepts Sadiee Strappy Dress Sandals Size 8 Powder Nude
- London Brogues Farnham Mens Leather Brogue shoes ALL SIZES AND COLOURS
- New Black Rhinestone 5.5 Stiletto High Heel 2 Platform Toe Sexy shoes Size 7.5
- Portwest ESD Leather Work Safety Trainers shoes Boots Non Metal Toe Cap FC02
- Saucony Men's Black Grey Yellow Cohesion 10 Running Runners shoes Sneaker NIB
- STUART WEITZMAN Brown Leather Bow Pumps Kitten Heels Womens 6 M shoes Pointed Toe
- Womens Pointed Toe Mixed color Stilettos Heels Rhinestones Wedding Party shoes T
- ALTAMA SUMMER MILITARY SHOES MADE IN USA SIZE 7M
- Bjorn Borg Mens R200 Low Trainers (Black)
- Circus by sam edelman Vikki Taupe pink Us 6
- Earth Lodge Winter Boots Mid Calf - Vegan Brown Stylish Zipper Women's Size 7 B
- Haflinger Unisex Womens Mens 100% Pure Wool Everest MOC Moccasin Slippers
- Ladies Floral Mesh Lace Kitten Mid heel Leather Ankle Boots Party Dress shoes
- MaxAzria Runway Amatore Boot Wedge SZ 40 (10 US)
- NEW BEAUTIFUL CORK CAMEL BEIGE BROWN OPEN TOE SANDALS PUMPS SHOES HEELS SIZE 8
- NOT A PAIR FINE BURBERRY RED LEATHER WOMEN'S ZIP BOOT ITALY LEFT SHOE ONLY 36
- SAS Women's 8 M Sandals Brown Leather Slingback Tripad Comfort Casual Buckle
- Teva Women's 5.5 EU 36.5 Sandals 6321 Leather
- Mens Brand New Tan Brown Leather Formal Brogue shoes Size 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- Men Slippers Indian Handmade Traditional Black Chappal UK 5.5-10.5 EU 39-44
- Madden Girl Womens groupie Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- Ladies Slingback Sandals Pointed Toe Spring Ankle Cross-Strap Party Court shoes
- Ladies Office shoes size 5
- Ladies Lolita Pumps Slip on Block Heels Platform Mary Jane Bowtie Womens shoes
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
LOAKE Men's shoes UK12 G Fit Black Leather Great Condition Premium QualityMens Camo Casual Breathable Athletic Cushion Sports Hiking Sneaker Collegiate 19Ladies High Block Heel Ankle Strap Buckle Platform Mary Janes Pumps Grace shoesLadies Peep Toe Faux Suede Wedge Heels Espadrilles Strappy Sandals Boho shoes
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
Ladies Spot On High Platform Heel Gladiator SandalLadies TED BAKER shoes gold Peep Toe SlingBack Leather Suede Heels Platform Sz5LEDER SCHNÜRER BOOTS HALBSCHUHE HERRENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 41 blue 4751
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. LEDER SLIPPER FREIZEITSCHUHE HALBSCHUHE HERRENSCHUHE NEU Gr 44 black zkltLyle & Scott Script Logo Pool Slides, True BlackMaterial Girl Inez Womens Heels & Pumps Black Micro 9 US 7 UK kcMore than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Ladies Fashion Retro Block Heel shoes Pull On Rivet Faux Suede Knee High Boots
Things to do in Tahoe City
Men Leisure Sport shoes Outdoor Comfort Retro Drive Moccasins Loafers Slip OnLadies Formal New Pointed Toe Slip Om Pumps Denim High Stiletto Heel Court shoesLadies Elegant Stiletto Heels Checked Buckle Pointed Toe Pumps Sandals shoes NEWLadies Lace Up Ankle Boots Block Heel Platform Punk Fashion Casual Preppy shoes
New without box: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Marks and Spencer||Shoe Size:||UK 7|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.