Bed & Breakfasts
- NEW MEN REEF SANDAL FLIP FLOP MACHADO DAY BLACK ORIGINAL RF0A2T29
- Puma Mens ONE 4 Syn FG Low Top Lace Up Soccer Sneaker, Multicolor, Size 12.0
- Skechers Mens On The Go 600 Seaport Cushioned Comfort Thongs Sandals
- Summer Womens Peep Toes Block Slides Slip On Outside Med Heels Slippers shoes
- Womens Back Zipper Strap High Stiletto Heel Sexy Party Glitter Sandals shoes New
- Zohula Creme Flip Flops - Bulk Kaufen 10-100 Paaren von nur Paar
- Bayton Frauen Offener Zeh leger Sandalen mit Keilabsatz Weiss Groesse 10 US 41.
- CLARKS LADIES MEWS TREND EBONY BROWN SUEDE KNEE BOOTS UK SIZE 4,4.5,5 D
- Dune Mens SOLOMAN Warm Lined Leather Trainer in Tan Size UK 6
- grey Botines women Jodhpur grey 0-257 grey
- Ladies Anne Michelle Stiletto Heel Mule Sandals
- Marc Fisher Misses Black White Snake Leather Lace-up Espadrille shoes 6 New
- New 325 BRUNO MAGLI Heels 6.5 AAA Suede COLORBLOCK - MADE IN ITALY shoes
- Nine West Genie con Lacci Tacco Spesso Abito Sandali 647, Turchese Scuro, 7.5
- Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Prints Sandal - Magenta Multi Tribal Stripe -
- TARYN pink Fierce black leather peep toe pumps shoes sz 9M 40
- Womens 10 cm Pumps Bowknot High Heel Cute Round Toe Casual Wedding shoes Sweet X
- Women's SAS Comfort Sandals Size 9 (AA N) Dress Solid Black Patent Leather
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Women ® ( Size UK 4 EUR 36.5 ) Navy bluee Textile NEW
- BRUNO MARC NEW YORK Mens Waltz Loafers Size 13
- Dune Stiletto Heeled Court fuchsia woman’s shoes
- Jessica Simpson Womens Nancie Pointed Toe Loafers
- Mens Lugz Mallard Lace Up Duck Boots Hunting, Hiking, Outdoors water resistant
- New Mens adidas Grey Tubular Shadow Nylon Trainers Running Style Lace Up
- Puma Ignite Limitless Casual Women's shoes
- Skechers 73575 Street Womens Side Street-Rocksteady Fashion Sneaker
- Vans Womens Left 9 Right 9.5 Classic Slip On Black Checkerboard Canvas shoes New
- Women's Kimberfeel ODESSA Trainers in Brown
- Naturalizer Womens Zarie Leather Almond Toe Ankle Fashion, Brandy, Size 9.0 qPJa
- Adidas Red Limit ACE Tango TR 17.2 ® ( Men UK Size 7.5 EU 40) Black Red Runner
- ETIENNE AIGNER Townsend Black Leather Flats Loafer shoes Womens Size 9.5M Work
- WOMENS LADIES HIGH HEEL PLATFORM ZIP FOLDOVER SLOUCH OVER THE KNEE BOOTS 7 40
- Snowbee Men Tungsten Wader Studs - Silver, One Size
- Vintage Women's 7.5 AAA + SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Black Leather Classi Heels ITALY
- TOTES Women's Caroline2 Black Snow Boots Size 7M
- Women Ankle Boots Suede Leather 7CM Hidded Heel Pull On Fur Stretchy shones
- Bruno Marc Men's Downing Leather Lined Dress Oxfords shoes
- BRUNO MARC NEWYORK Men's Bergen Leather Lined Chelsea Dress Ankle Boots-Brown
- Bruno Magli Bologna womens black Leather business shoes EU 39.5 UK 7 US 9
- Brütting Hit Indoor Sport Schulsport Turnschuh Halle CME-Sohle black lemon
- BS109 OLGA RUBINI shoes beige synthetic leather women moccasins EU 41
- BS130 OLGA RUBINI schuhe brown leder damen mokassins EU 35,EU 39,EU 40
- olympic valley
- tahoe city
Explore Placer County
Things to do in Lincoln
Lincoln is the quintessential small California western town. In the historic district visitors can still witness horses “parked” outside of local businesses. The town’s rich history includes famed terra cotta company Gladding McBean, founded in 1875.
Things to do in Loomis
Loomis was the second largest fruit-shipping station in Placer County. The local farms and historic fruit packing sheds are still integral to the town’s rustic culture and are reflected in the artisanal and culinary excellence of its regionally renowned businesses.
Things to do in Auburn
The city of Auburn is a National Historic staple. Beautiful scenery mixes with rustic modernity that is unrivaled. The surrounding landscape and local Auburn culture lends itself perfectly to this Endurance Capitol of the world.
Things to do in Newcastle
Newcastle is nestled in the foothills and a hub for Placer’s fresh produce. A drive in the countryside offers views of orchards where stone fruit, apples and mandarins can be found. Roadside farm stands tempt visitors with fresh fruit of the season.
Things to do in Rocklin
Rocklin is also known as the “City of Granite.” 22 quarries provided stone for hundreds of buildings in Northern California, including the State Capitol. Located at the heart of Rocklin is Quarry Park home to an amphitheater, trails, open space and soon, a recreational centerpiece with zip lines and rock climbing.
BS69 SHOEMAKER shoes black suede strass women sandals EU 35,EU 36,EU 37,EU 38,EBS756 +2 PIU' DUE shoes black leather men elegant slip-on or pull-on autuBS832 OLGA RUBINI shoes black daim cuir verni femme mocassins Italie a enfiBS849 OLGA RUBINI schuhe green samt damen stiefeletten Italien herbst-winter blo
Things to do in Granite Bay
The jewel of Granite Bay is Lake Folsom, fed by the American River. Granite Bay’s roots extend back to the 1850’s when gold miners were settling into the banks of the American River. Now the area is filled with recreational activities including mountain bikers, endurance runners and equestrian riders all enjoying the Lake’s trails.
BS873 OLGA RUBINI shoes blue gamuza women de salón Italia sin cordones otoño-BS932 CINZIA SOFT shoes black synthetic suede women ankle boots zip autumBSQT 173 Formal Dress shoes Classic Lace up Height Increase Elevator Black
The upscale neighborhoods are interspersed with orchards and dotted with history. Traveling up the picturesque Auburn-Folsom Road you can see why it was known to 49’ers as a popular place for bandits. A stand out is the famous “Rattlesnake Dick” who turned from honest miner to sneaky outlaw using this supply line thoroughfare.
Things to do in Roseville
In Roseville, you can be in the middle of the action or in the middle of nature. One of the state’s top retail hubs, Roseville draws visitors from throughout Northern California to shop, dine, and play at places like the Westfield Galleria, Top Golf, Fountains, and SkyZone. BT703 +2 PIU' DUE shoes brown beige leather men elegant EU 40,EU 41,EU 42BT828 FEMME PLUS schuhe brown leder damen sandalen EU 40BT859 OSSIANI schuhe brown leder herren elegante EU 39,EU 40,EU 41,EU 42,EU 43,More than 30 miles of paved bike and pedestrian trails wind through ravines and along creeks, offering wildlife views and another way to get around. Rooted in our railroad heritage, our historic downtown features a retro vibe, galleries, restaurants, breweries, festivals, concerts, and parks.
Things to do in Colfax
Bordered by wild and scenic rivers with Rollins Lake and Stevens Trail located just outside of town, Colfax is a springboard for adventure. This quaint, historic railroad town also offers a visitor center, museum, antique shopping and dining.
Things to do in Foresthill
The Foresthill Divide is one of the earliest explored areas of California during the Gold Rush and some mines are still active today. The area is also a beautiful recreational destination that attracts outdoor enthusiasts from around the world.
Things to do in Dutch Flat
The picturesque town of Dutch Flat is located a short distance off I-80 and steeped in history. Dutch Flat was one the richest gold mining locations, and also one of the largest hydraulic gold mining towns in California. It was also home to one of the largest Chinese settlements outside of San Francisco.
Things to do in Kings Beach
Kings Beach was given its name in 1925 when Joe King allegedly acquired the land after an all-night poker game. Joe took his poker winnings to develop the area from five small cabins to a town filled with businesses for summer visitors. In recent years it’s received an infrastructure and amenity facelift.
The Kings Beach State Recreation Area is the main feature of Kings Beach that includes an expansive, south facing beach, and a vast offering of recreational opportunities. The views are worth it any time of year, but during summer it’s spectacular.
Things to do in Olympic Valley
Known for hosting the 1960 winter Olympics, Squaw Valley (aka Olympic Valley) is home to one of the most beautiful internationally renowned alpine resorts. Recently renamed as Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows the resort was voted 2016 ‘Best Ski Resort’ in North America by USA Today and 10 Best Readers’ Choice. The resort features slopeside lodging and bustles year round. With an annual average of 450 inches of snowfall and 300 sunny days, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows is known as the spring skiing capital as it provides one of the longest ski and snowboard seasons in Lake Tahoe. In the summer the temperatures are perfect for golfing, hiking and outdoor exploring.Bugatti 321-50202 Alfa Sneaker in dunkelblue Gr.42
Things to do in Tahoe City
Bugatti Women's's 411339311400 BootsDark GreenBundeswehr Sport Hallenschuhe Sneaker BW - Size 300 EU 46½ UK 11½ (526)Burnetie Women's Sock Boot 004230 bluee Ankle BootsButterfly Flast Lace UP Rhinestones Summer Knee High Sandals Women's Roman shoes
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Style:||Oxfords|
|Color:||Brown||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Lake Tahoe is nature’s crown jewel of the Sierra. No matter the season, mountain and lakeside activities are endless. Lake Tahoe’s North Shore is stunning and a playground for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. From fly-fishing on the Truckee River to paddle-boarding among rock boulders, to skiing across the largest concentration of resorts in North America, to simply relaxing or dining amidst breath-taking views, North Lake Tahoe is nourishment for the soul.